The Best Location
- 2 minutes walking from the Jardin de la Union, Teatro Juarez and Plaza de la Paz
- Historic building in a tranquil location
- Part of the UNESCO Mexican Government project “Pueblos Magicos”
- At Escuela Mexicana you find instructors who are well educated, motivated and experienced.
- Our teachers are graduated from UNAM (Universidad Autònoma de la Ciudad de Mèxico) and from University of Guanajuato, all with finished studies.
- Teachers at Escuela Mexicana have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Oral and Written Placement exam to ensure optimal class placement
- Grammar and Conversation classes for more than 15 different levels
- History, Culture, Literature, Politics classes as well as Cooking and Dance
Choose from one of our Programs
- Escuela Mexicana donates 20% of your registration fee to social causes
- We help an orphanage in Salamanca , taking food, clothing, study material and donations there
- Escuela Mexicana teaches English to Mexicans either for free or at very low cost
- Start any Monday throughout the year
- Take as many classes as you would like
- You can make weekly changes, add and drop classes
- Stay for as short or long as you would like
- Pay for what you get. Unlike other schools you pay once you are here and maintain your flexibility.
- On average, only 6 students in one group!